Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Whimsy For Fashion Sake


Vogue August 07

As I launch this new blog venture of mine :) I am in a fun mood. The type of mood which brings to mind fireflies, dragonflys & the good old fashioned "in your tummy" butterflies.

Lately I've been in the mindset of new beginnings even though spring has yet to be sprung.
I take this as a good sign & although the weather forecast is calling for some overcast cloudy days...I'm stubbornly choosing to feel the sunshine. What does the weatherman really know anyway? And though I'm not apt to run outside in my bermuda shorts with my whirligigs & pink spring flamingos, (not just yet anyway), I do have a little sunny fun to share.
These thoughts have led me to notice some very fun Whimsy in my current fashion crushes. So, I'm sharing a few of those with you guys today.

Wishing you sunshine throughout your February & WHIMSY every day of the year!!


VOUGE 2006



TONSYN hats at Etsy.com
Check out these beautiful hats..
I've included two of my favorites the "The Undulation in Pebble" with nifty long earflaps which twirl! Such a fun design



Another of my favorites is the Kismet in Slate & Lime.
Chic & Fab



Another whimsical fun piece from Etsy (which my best friend just purchased for me!)
is the
Audrey Hepburn Ring! Soooooooooo divine!


The Twiggy Inspired Vogue Tee by GRAPES available at http://www.5andadime.com/
I'm LOVING Mine which was a special gift from GRAPES owner Mike



And just because you're NEVER too old to add some Whimsy into your Oh So Serious decor...



It's the OH SO FUN & Whimsical Inflatable Masterpiece from FredFlare.com

& because I can never get enough of the Costume Glitz when I'm on stage (or not!)
These Jumbo Cocktail Rings are always a winner & oh so easy on the pocketbook


ALSO at Fredflare.com

And when you want to make an OH so Subtle statement...
Why not say it with a Whimsy Tee?

After all isn't life filled with enough pressure already?


C A L L ME loving the fredflare.com today.

Have a beautiful day & carry on the W H I M S Y ....


xo

P A R A C H U T E Girl