Monday, February 11, 2008

Grammy Glam


So many great 50th Grammy Award moments & I wanted to share a few of mine. In my opinion, a few of the more underrated stars of the night shined most brightly. Feist was in fabulous form. I truly loved & appreciated the heartfelt rendition of 1234. True class.

H E L L O Prince. Impeccable. Just Impeccable fabulous & fun.

Cyndi Lauper!!!!!!!! One of my all time most loveable icons. How gorgeous is she?
A true entertainer & humanitarian. It was soooo awesome to see her presenting.

YESS please more Herbie Hancock. I was elated when he was awarded album of the year.

Tina Turner is pure perfection. This woman is 68 years young & absolutely positively unstoppable. L O V E

Meet the real DELILAH! Plain White T's invited the namesake of their Grammy nominated song, 'hey there Delilah', along for the festivities. Although they are no longer dating, it was a promise once made & now kept. What a sweet Valentine.

Natasha Bedingfield was GLAM in this purple Reem Acra gown. Is it just me...? Or is she looking a bit Kylie Minogue inspired?

Ludacris in head to toe Giorgio Armani... Yess Please.
F A B

I'm all about the FOO & Dave Grohl never disappoints.
From the gum chewing on stage to the sweet mild manner mixed with the rocker rough
persona. I can't get enough of H I M . (ok I love me some TaylorHawkins too)

I loved this moment! I know a lot of reports are calling this a "cheese" moment, but I can't
help but adore anything which involves old blue eyes. I'll admit he still gets to me...

AGAIN...the FOO performance mmmm eat with a spoon.
WE NEED MORE OF THIS!!
Rock N Roll still reigns supreme.

Who is this?? Natasha Bedingfield!! At the Clive Davis Pre-Grammy party.
I am loving her new style trend...I hope it continues...

I wasn't too crazy about Rihanna's gowns at the Grammy's.
I am typically in adoration of her style. She is definitely a trend setter.
I did, however, LOVE the retro style outfit she wore to the Clive's
pre-Grammy shindig.

Faith Hill was divine in this one-shouldered Valentino black gown.
Such an elegant & sophisticated choice. She looks amazing.

My favorite dress of the night was this Giorgio Armani prive sapphire duchess satin gown worn by Miss Alicia Keyes. I wasn't won over by the other outfits worn by her thoughout the evening...but this Armani was a real show stopper. BRAVO

And although I have to tell you I have NO IDEA what Hayley Williams was thinking with the seethrough dress paired with socks....I do think it is awesome to see a new female fronted rock band making N O I S E in the industry!! But, ofcourse, I'm a bit biased. ;o)


& the Crush goes on...

xo

Parachute Girl