Saturday, April 12, 2008

Sui Sweet



I'll admit it, I am a sucker for Anna Sui.
I Love everything about her style.
Maybe it's the way I feel when I enter onto her web page...
like I want to sit down & stay a while.
Y'know, try out the furniture & live in her wonderful animated world for a bit!!
Maybe it's the Pucci inspired mannequins which trigger something in my head
that says "Ooooooo you're gonna LOVE every moment of this".
Maybe it's her story. The fact that she is a 100% self made woman who wouldn't take "no" for an answer. Whatever the reasons... the question is clear,
"Where else can you find such whimsical fantasy mixed with vintage goodness?"

LOVE the Anna Sui Vintage inspired Beauty Tote!!
And the spring'08 collection is a journey of brights and vivids
which would leave even the most manicured flower garden feeling a bit rivaled.....







Three cheers for tiny socks & AnkleStraps.






And the Crush Goes On....


xoxo

Parachute Girl