Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Splendor and the Inspiration


Feeling inspired today by the lovely Natalie Wood.


"If I didn't believe in what I'm doing, I'd rather go to work in a dime store. "



"My mother used to tell me, No matter what they ask you, always say yes. You can learn later."

"The only time a woman really succeeds in changing a man is when he is a baby. "

"We all wanted to copy Vivien Leigh. "

"I was so overprotected, I used to think I was as delicate as people said I was. "

"Almost every girl falls in love with the wrong man, I suppose it's part of growing up."

"I never saw film stars at home. We had no maid, no cook, no swimming pool. "


"I'm not very bright about money. I'm not domestic either. If I don't learn how to cook, maybe I won't have to."

"I thought it was a wonderful line - right on the cutting room floor. "

"I'm just going to have to grow old, because I'm too terrified to have anything done. "



And the Crush Goes On...

xoxo

Parachute Girl