Tuesday, March 4, 2008

The CRUSH blog



Three Cheers for S P R I NGtime!! So happy to see March rollin' in.The past few weeks have been extremely exciting! So many great things have been happening with the band & so many more splendid things are just around the bend. We have just signed a record contract & our album is now in remix mode with the legendary Mike Shipley...I am in serious C R U S H mode.So, here is a list of some of my current "most crushables" (reprinted from my Monthly MySpace CRUSH blog).
Happy Spring!

more more Ginger & Fred..never get enough!

Valentine's is Over, but I believeVintage Love was made to be year 'round...

Chamomille for all things...

Smashbox Nude Lipgloss for Luscious Lips

Moschino '08 YESS PLEASE

No one does Fashion Whimsy Like Moschino..'Twas made for ME!! ;)

The Blue & Silver Elegance Slingback Charles by Charles David

Chantecaille Paradise Compact for Eyes
(proceeds go to Pew Fellowship Marine Conservation Project)

Art in the form of Hats by Stephen Jones Millinery

How to Steal A Million...with Audrey Hepburn& the fabulous Peter O'toole
What's better than Love, Art & Betrayal in Technicolor?

Tom Binn's Crystal and Pearl Cuff Bracelet
D I V I N E N E S S

Matthew Williamson Atomic Beaded Dress
S T U N N I N G

The Patti Page Recycled Record CD Case LOVE it!
Found it at Etsy.com

Have you been to Annmarie O'Connor's Blog lately?
If not for her..where would I have heard about The Patricia Field Boutique sale?
Check out IBLOGFASHION

And the much anticipated new Release fromPlastic Parachute
Can't wait to share it with Y O U


and the Crush Goes On....

xo


Parachute Girl