Saturday, July 12, 2008

Je ne sais quoi


Sorry I've been away for a minute. Writing new music with the band
& making (planning) decisions for Fall & Winter'09.
And as I do so; I am often reminded of the age old adage which says
"Want to hear God laugh? Then tell him your plans..." ;)

Such a fun time of year with every design house releasing their Fall/Winter promises for chic wonderment. I am definitely enamored with so many, including Lagerfeld's latest Chanel, Chloe's vintage twist & Behnaz Sarafpour sassy dresses. However, my favorite??
The Dior Fall/Winter 2008 Haute Couture Collection
By John Galliano
It is simply breathtaking in every way.
Irresistable classical perfection.
Everything about this line says Feminine Elegance. Such an "Old School" approach
mixing modern sheer fabric with timeless, exquisite style.
I am simply in love with this collection. One of my all time favorites. Ever.
I imagine these dresses appealing to the Grace Kelly & Faye Dunaway in all of us.











The above baby blue silk chiffon is my fave.
Everything about this look is delectable to moi!
Je ne sais quoi









Also wanted to share a few of my favorite magazine covers for July...



Wishing you fabulous crushing moments & L O V E
And the Crush goes On...


xo

Parachute Girl