Friday, June 20, 2008

L U S H


Rumor has it that Linda Evangelista will be the new face
of the Prada ad campaigns for the Fall/Winter '08/09 collection.
I would love to see Miss Evangelista back in the limelight.
She seems to radiate sophistication & class in my opinion.
And I love the fact that she is older, wiser & seems to be
a woman who knows how to take charge.
Ok, lets just cut this short & say "I'm a FAN!"


I simply love the Spring/Summer campaign which was
shot by Steven Meisel for Prada.
Quite frankly anything with even the slightest
Steven Meisel touch is pure magic.
He is golden.


The whimisical handpainted backgrounds are
sheer perfection & a beautiful backdrop for
the awe inspiring footwear & separates in the

collection.

Peonies & Gold Lame' anyone?


Definitely an Alice in Wonderland fantasy feel...

And yes these shoes are trendsetting stylers but
the stockings!!!!! Oooooooooo
Yes Please. more more more

Sasha Pivovarova never looked more gorgeous...

Pants like Trees & the wonderland continues.



INLOVE with these prints...watercolors & lush.
I'm hooked.

For a better view:

http://www.prada.com/

And the Crush Goes On....


xoxo
Parachute Girl