Thursday, February 10, 2011

Crush & The Cupid FlyBy

Cupid is doing flybys

Do you feel it??
That "butterflies in the stomach" feeling?
Amore in the air.  I'm feeling it in the guise of musical creation. Music that will find it's way into your heart soon.

So save up some room for me inside that Ticker of yours & I'll keep you posted ;)

The Future Looks Bright
Crush & the 60's Astronaut Valentine

JAX is my Numero Uno Valentine
& voted favorite furry friend of all time 2 years in a Row...
By ME 

Dear Record Store,
 I know you are disappearing at alarming rates, but I need you 
to know that I Love you & I always will & I will eventually find you. Please HOLD on.


RETRO 80's Love for Whitney Houston & this
Ron Saint Germain Mix
Isn't she the cutest?
Biggest Valentine question ever:
:How Will I Know?"

Crushin' The Alone Time & The Refuel
Remember:  YOU are Your Very Best Valentine
& added bonus?
 You Always Know what your favorite flower is ;)

Crushing OVER SIZED Eyelashes & ENORMOUS Glasses
Big 60's MOD & the Bare Lips
Practical Schmactical

It's Your V-Day
Lose Count of the Calories
DO IT UP

CRUSH  & The Website
Music Picks, Diggables, Fashion Finds & The Beat
http://www.birdeebow.com

007 & the beach please.
 HAPPY VALENTINE

Don't wait to fit into some Glass Slipper fairytale
BUILD your Own.
Design your own Crushworthy fairy-TRUTH

Vintage Valentines Say it Better

Crushable Little Friends.
Valentines & Fellow Fancy Style Dreamers
CRUSHIN' this Memoir.
Thanks to my lovely friend Sasha for 
the recommendation! Adore.

"You give Me Love...
Enough
To Let Go & Grow Bolder"

This Valentine's Day?
Give The Gift of Water
H20 Changes Everything
THE WATER PROJECT
http://www.thewaterproject.org



I chased it sooooo long ....
The City really had no choice

Crushing Audrey Always..
& the courage to age gracefully, beautifully, naturally
& with Class
F A B U L O U S



Minx Metallics!!
Polishes with Panache from Sephora



Just another Lunch Date
Go Ahead Crush The OVERDRESS
I DO!

1960's Style Valentine Boxes Made of Cardboard & Construction Paper
 & Lace Doilies
Heart Shaped Doilies.

The Shoes That Will Carry Us to The Crushes
Green & Black Stripe & the PRADA
Get it Get it GO



Brunch with Lovelies During Snow INs
Lucky Girl with Gorgeous friends..
Crushin it Again & Again



Currently in The Studio with
HEY AVIATOR
Gonna Blow Your Mind &
Our plan is to land onto YOUR Next Crush List SOON
http://www.heyaviator.com



It's The Most Important Thing
You'll Ever Share....

And The Crush Continues
xoxo

Birdee