Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Crushin' In 2010


"I'm not a player, I just CRUSH a lot" Big Punisher
Hello Lovelies! Looks like a WRAP on '09 & on
to new beginnings in 2010. I'm very excited about
my new website Birdeebow.com hitting on Jan 01, 2010
Stay tuned for good times including
Fashion Video Blogs, new LIVE recordings,
monthly music Picks & sweet interviews
with Rockers & more. Sharin' more of my world with you in 2010.
I wish you a gorgeous NYE & courage to chase your Every dream.


San Francisco. I love you like a deep fryer loves crisco..
I Heart Your Golden Gates

YESS Santa brought my favorite Movie!!

500 Days of Summer & Precious Moments.....

Brittany Murphy may you rest in peace. I will miss you.
Such a spark of laughter & free spirit. Thank you for one of my all time
fave movies "Love & Other Disasters". Gone Too Soon.


Kate Nash!! THE NICEST THING is my latest anthem. Talent & London Sass= YESS

Crushin' on a couple of boys who rock Plastic. Clint J kickin' Drummer & songwriter
for The'Chutes. Scrabble Champion (i kick his butt at Taboo) And My partner in musical crime.


And Ricky "Rico" CrazySic guitarist, keyboardist & songwriter for PlasticParachute..
This guy wrote the book on M E L O D Y. Sometimes I steal his clothing & hats
for photo shoots. Sadly, he is finding better hiding spots for his cardigans....


YSL, Dior, Chanel, MarcJacobs...Repeat Repeat Repeat

OH Jake Ryan. You really know how to save the day...I mean BirthDAY.
Sixteen Candles Ruleth

Handmade in France:) Plastic Tee Love!!
Thanks Camille for Parisian Persuasion.

Here's hoping EVERYONE reading this has someone worthy of the above
NOTE. Adorable is a precious & priceless commodity. Grab it when you can...


Pastel Buttons for vintage cashmere sweaters & for filling crystal bowls on my window sills.

Winter Wraps & Bring on The Classic Sequin Shimmer for NYE


Life is Busy. Grab those Kisses when you can.
Oooo And hold onto them tight. It might be a while before
they come back around again....

Nat King Cole. Unforgettable Pipes & Untouchable Style

Yeh Scrabble This & BLOW The TripleLetterScore to BITS

Completely impractical shoes in completely impractical weather
for completely FABULOUS times

Zooey does the dress better than anyone.

Classic Style with a Vintage Twist...
Genius

Diana Ross Circa 1974. THIS is the style that parties were made for.


My favorite band can beat up your favorite band:)
Check out http://www.myspace.com/thefilms
Butch Walker production & Michael Trent vocals
It's a R O C K thing

Vintage Madonna & the Bangle Overload yessplease

The Penn & Madge. Yeh True Love never dies.

Rami Jaffee. Rockstar Keyboardist for the Foofighters. He's the
Hippie connoisseur of all things chill. Check out my interview
with Rami coming Friday Jan 1st at http://www.birdeebow.com/
& get ready to CRUSH Jaffee.

G L I T T E R makes life S H I N Y. I say "Do it up!"

My DiscoBall necklace is my current favorite accessory.
Who knew DISCO goes with everything?? ;)

CLEAN WATER SAVES
Learn more here
http://www.thewaterproject.org/
& SOMUCHLOVE to those of you who are giving to the project & Continue to support the cause.
I celebrate you & adore you.


The Chic Guide to G R E E N
Oh yess Green can be fabulous too!!

New Year's Eve in Paris.
YESS I can dream can't I?

The 88 is GREAT.
MaddLove for this LosAngeles Band
http://www.myspace.com/the88

Reese Witherspoon & Joaquin Phoenix as Johnny Cash & June Carter.
I Still digg this movie... ooooo & the idea that true Love can
prevail no matter how beaten no matter how torn.

There is no substitute for S W E E T.


Charmed I'm sure. Alice in Wonderland Charm bracelet.
Charms make me S M I L E. so small so delicate...but when you put them 2gether?
SHAzAM


Yes I'm addicted to glasses. Horn rimmed, modern rimmed, cat eyed to Jackie O's
I heart them with a passion & my latest faves? My 12.99 pair of red cat eye costume glasses with rhinestones. Costume Chic on the cheap.


And The'Chutes music NOW!! Available for your downloading delight.
Get it from NIMBIT here: http://www.myspace.com/plasticparachute
And tell a friend...or 10,000.


2010.
RING it IN!!

And the Crush Goes On....

xo
BIRDEE