Wednesday, May 7, 2008

The Original Fierce

So much talk lately about "Fierce".

Elizabeth Taylor is F I E R C E personified.

"You find out who your real friends are when you're involved in a scandal."

"When you're fat, the world is divided into two groups - people who bug you and people who leave you alone. The funny thing is, supporters and saboteurs exist in either camp."

"I don't pretend to be an ordinary housewife."

"My mother says I didn't open my eyes for eight days after I was born, but when I did, the first thing I saw was an engagement ring. I was hooked."


"I had a hollow leg. I could drink everyone under the table and not get drunk. My capacity was terrifying."

"I've been through it all, baby, I'm mother courage."

"I'm a survivor - a living example of what people can go through and survive."

"If not to make the world better, what is money for?"


"Success is a great deodorant. It takes away all your past smells."

"Some of my best leading men have been dogs and horses."

"One problem with people who have no vices is that they're pretty sure to have some annoying virtues."

And the Crush Goes On....


xo


Parachute Girl